Welcome to My Medium Page
I am a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist in Texas. I grew up in Dallas. I attended college at Trinity University in San Antonio, where I played basketball and majored in Spanish. I then returned to Dallas to attend the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
After completing my residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital, I moved to Irving, Texas, to work with MacArthur Medical Center, where I now serve as the CEO.
I have the honor of speaking around the country on family planning, sexually transmitted disease prevention, and teen pregnancy prevention.
I am happily married to a wonderful woman. We have four amazing children who continuously provide me with writing inspiration. The pandemic has been a huge challenge for my family. I shared our experience here in this story.
I Love You, Please Don’t Touch Me
For health care workers, ‘the simple act of coming home from work is now a potential threat to our loved ones’
I am a passionate entrepreneur serving in the Dallas Chapter member of Entrepreneurs Organization. In my free time, you will find me playing indoor soccer.
On Medium, I often write about health in Being Well, Elemental, and the Medium Coronovirus Blog. Scroll through my page, and those stories are easy to find. In this introduction, I highlight my favorite stories on topics other than health and Covid-19.
- Here Is How to Publish a Shortform Story on Medium
- How Writers Can Share From Experience Instead of Giving Advice
- Apple TV+ Ted Lasso Is the Antidote We All Desperately Need
- How to Create the Life of Your Dreams Through Hard Work and Effort
- Why It’s Ok to Silence Our Phones To Power Up Our Minds
- How to Make a New Year’s Resolution That Works